Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A stitching update ...


My next class of 'Butterfly Garden' with Leanne Beasley is on this evening so here are some glimpses of my progress.


I'm up-to-date, actually a little ahead since we'll be going overseas for a few months.



I am enjoying it so much. I just have to a little better organized - to fit in more stitching time as I really need to be at least two months ahead!

P.S. You may think 'Butterfly Garden' is a misnomer ... where are the butterflies? I have decided to leave most of them off my quilt and focus on the flowers instead. We'll see how it turns out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathy,
I love the olive flower and lavendar stitching.

sheridan

4:23 pm  
Blogger Kathy said...

Thanks Sheridan, the block we were given last night also has a pot or bucket of lavender - lots of stitching ahead. Kathy

10:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home