Sunday, October 08, 2006

Moonrise


It had been several weeks since we'd been to our cottage, but what a greeting we received last night. My darling took me out to our front verandah to watch this stunning moonrise. Since we have had little rain and the air was dusty with a slight smoke haze the moon was very red as it first emerged from behind the mountains. Sometimes we've climbed to the top of the hill to watch the moonrise, many times we've taken night walks just to enjoy the moonshadows and other nights we've dragged our mattress out into the backyard to sleep under the stars.
Life is so full of the most wonderful pleasures.

P.S. I'd like to thank all of you who have been so encouraging about this site. I'm glad that you are enjoying my record of the passing days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home