Thursday, January 24, 2008

Time flies ...


As the end of the holidays draw near thoughts return to our normal routine. The last seven weeks have been very restful and relaxing and it may be a little difficult to adjust to term time again.

My darling and I have been on several rides, the latest being to Collingwood - children's farm and St. Helier's. These photos were taken on our return through Richmond.


Our delightful son celebrated his 21st birthday last weekend and many friends gathered for this lovely occasion. We successfully (over)catered so have been eating left overs for the last few days. Little Belle celebrates her first birthday next week - how time flies.

The splint came off my finger on Tuesday (so I can type more efficiently now) and it is healing well for which I am very thankful.

There is so much in life to be grateful for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home