Thursday, February 01, 2007

A quick note


Over the last two days I have been a little 'distracted' by the special company of a sweet baby girl - she and her Mum and Dad are doing well.

I haven't forgotten my Cabinet, and I know what I want to do, it is just, well, doing it when I'd rather be gazing at this delightful child!

After 6 or 7 weeks of holiday this is my first week back to work so I'm a little out of routine (to say the least) but the weekend is coming up and maybe I'll catch up then ...

Regarding Celebrating a Year of Abundance ... Our cup runneth over with love, joy, thankfulness and gratitude!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

How precious!

12:42 pm  
Blogger Monica said...

So beautiful! Congratulations!

4:07 pm  
Blogger Keziah said...

Congratulations! Does she have a name yet?

8:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home